Through our uniform we emphasise being part of a whole school team.
It comprises of the following:
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress.
- Grey shorts or long trousers.
- A red sweatshirt, hoody or cardigan with or without school logo.
- A white polo shirt.
- In summer a red checked or striped dress can be worn.
- White/black socks/tights
- Practical black flat school type shoes or flat sandals in summer. Sling back, mules, heeled shoes and trainers are not appropriate.
- White base layer for colder weather
We recommend that your child wears a coat to school in ‘most weathers’. As our climate is quite changeable they often need a coat to warm them at breaktimes. Coats should have a ‘tag’ from which they can be hung.
PE KIT INDOOR
- Black shorts
- Plain red, or school red logo PE t-shirt
- White socks to change into for PE lessons
- Black plimsolls
PE KIT OUTDOOR
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Plain navy sweatshirt or navy school hoody
- Trainers are required for all outdoor games.
- Navy or white base layer for colder weather.
- Waterproof Jacket
- Waterproof trousers / suit
No temporary tattoos are allowed.
Earrings and Jewellery - We do not allow earrings to be worn in school; if you choose to have your child’s ears pierced, please do so at the start of the summer holidays so they can be removed for school.
Hair and Haircuts - We respectfully request that extreme haircuts are avoided for example shaved heads, shaped haircuts including sculptured patterns, logos and dyed hair.
We recommend long hair is tied up for school.
Our uniform supplier is Salto – click on the letter and the link below for information on items for sale and to purchase uniform.
A school logo can be purchased as a cost effective way to personalise school uniform items. You can order a logo by completing the following form
SECOND HAND UNIFORM
Sele First recycle and resell school uniform in good condition. Uniform can be purchased via the stall outside of school monthly and can also be requested by contacting the school office or visiting the Friends of Sele First Uniform Hut at the rear of school. All items cost £1.00.
If you have any items of uniform you could donate to our recycling scheme, please hand them in at the school office. All donations are greatly appreciated.