As part of the personal development curriculum children have the opportunity to put themselves forward for a leadership role.
Art Ambassadors have various roles in school which evolve each year. Some of these include:
- Meeting to discuss their favourite paintings and then voting for our Take One Picture painting for the following year.
- Contributing to discussions and creating annotation for our Take One Picture submission. (This involves applying to have artwork displayed in the National Gallery in London).
- Managing art resources in their own classrooms.
- Inspiring their peers by providing exemplary examples of artwork.
- Participating in enrichment days within our local community.
Art Ambassadors are allocated a badge to wear as part of their school uniform. They take time to make themselves known to their peers.