Vision & Values
THE AIMS OF OUR SCHOOL
- To work together as a community to build a happy, secure framework within which all can learn and live in harmony.
- To recognise and respect each child’s individuality, whilst challenging and supporting them in achieving their own potential.
- To develop positive attitudes to and effective strategies for learning, primarily through teachers who are able to inspire, motivate, accept and care.
- To create a material and learning environment within which high expectations and standards of achievement are set and maintained by all.
- To lay the foundations for effective learning by equipping children with key skills in English, Mathematics, Science and ICT and by giving all children access to the National Curriculum.
- To promote active partnership within the wider community. Meaningful involvement by parents, other agencies and the community is a vital part of our approach.
- To be an organisation that demonstrates in its practice its commitment to equality of opportunity for all.
- To be a community with a real sense of shared purpose and ownership, developed and shaped by effective management and leadership.